Level3 tries cell-phone style billing scam on customers

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Thu Jul 31 17:04:29 UTC 2008

Peer1 has a similar charge but actually labels it "LA
Telecommunications Surcharge" or something to the effect.

(David: Sorry for sending to you personally at first instead of to list).

--
Jeffrey Lyon, President
Level III Information Systems Technician

Talk for 4h 45m from the U.S. to Latin America for $10.00:
http://www.defensecalling.com