Great Suggestion for the DNS problem...?

Matt F matt at credibleinstitution.org
Tue Jul 29 02:44:10 UTC 2008

What would the ip-blocking BGP feed accomplish?  Spoofed source
addresses are a staple of the DNS cache poisoning attack.

Worst case scenario, you've opened yourself up to a new avenue of attack
where you're nameservers are receiving spoofed packets intended to
trigger a blackhole filter, blocking communication between your network
and the legitimate owner of the forged ip address.