So why don't US citizens get this?

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Sun Jul 27 00:24:29 UTC 2008

Hi,

	So far with 2 test messages, neither have been delivered. It also
does claim it leaves your IP in the email so there IS some "tracking"
approximately where it came from. I can't verify, of course, since 2 messages
have gone into never never land for me. Doesn't look like it ever got delivered.
Maybe one of my RBL's are stopping it.

		Tuc