So why don't US citizens get this?

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Sat Jul 26 23:38:00 UTC 2008

 	Hello Bill ,

On Sat, 26 Jul 2008, bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com wrote:
> well...  hard to tell...
>
> Secure Connection Failed
>
> asahi-net.jp uses an invalid security certificate.
>
> The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is not trusted.
>
> 	that said, can I get FIOS w/o any other
> 	Verizon crap?  I just want the fiber transport
> 	to an exchange... want my own ISP/peering, not
> 	theirs.  They wont sell it.
>
> --bill
 	Anyone find a 'Commodity' seller of IP connectivity that will provide
that ?I haven't in a Number of years now .
 	Imo ,  it appears to be company cowardice .  But then again alot can go
wrong even if you filter correctly .
 	But I'd really like to find a provider that 'Can' .  Just like the
little train .
 		Twyal ,  JimL

> On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 06:00:47PM -0500, Guy_Shields at Stream.Com wrote:
>> We do its called FIOS.

| James   W.   Laferriere | System    Techniques | Give me VMS     |
| Network&System Engineer | 2133    McCullam Ave |  Give me Linux  |
| babydr at baby-dragons.com | Fairbanks, AK. 99701 |   only  on  AXP |