Paul Vixie: Re: [dns-operations] DNS issue accidentally leaked?

Nathan Ward nanog at daork.net
Fri Jul 25 07:31:30 UTC 2008

On 25/07/2008, at 6:45 AM, Scott Berkman wrote:

> Is it just me or is the test page below down now?
>
> Or maybe some poisoned the NS record for dns-oarc.net and sent it to
> nowhere to stop testing! (J/K since I can get to the rest of the page
> fine).

Hmm, cute.

So uh, is this patch available for download over HTTPS with a key that
was generated by the vendor and signed by well trusted root CAs on a
boxes with OpenSSL versions not released by Debian?

PATCH NOW PATCH NOW seems like a fantastic way to get nefarious code
deployed in really, really interesting places.

:-)

--
Nathan Ward