Ubiquity<->Mzima routing loop

Joe Provo nanog-post at rsuc.gweep.net
Fri Jul 18 21:21:48 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 03:49:25PM -0500, William Pitcock wrote:
[snip]
> I'm aware what side it's on. However, I didn't have contact information
> for an actual human on either side of the link, so I posted on nanog at .
[snip]

There's a lot of rolodex resources out there that can get you a remote
site's noc or public-facing contact info:
 whois/irr data for the asn (or ip space if they are run well)
 http://puck.nether.net/netops/
 http://www.peeringdb.com/

...just off the top of my head. Sometimes data will conflict; I suggest
trying them all.  It is likely faster than a shotgun mailing list to
thousands of people who can't help you.

Cheers,

Joe

--
             RSUC / GweepNet / Spunk / FnB / Usenix / SAGE