Cisco vs Adtran vs Juniper

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Fri Jul 18 15:53:01 UTC 2008

I thought this was 10 years, but if not, I do apologize.  They may have changed it to 5 "recently?"...I've always been led to believe by my highly cost-sensitive superiors that it's 10 years, but they often get things wrong just to get us to purchase the most "cost-effective" product out there.  ;-)

-evt