Looking for Network Solutions mail admin

randal k nanog at data102.com
Fri Jul 18 03:15:33 UTC 2008

Nope, my homework is just a smidge better than that - 38.97.208.246 is
the mail gateway having problems.

The whole class B thing is a gigantic cluster thanks to Ron - who was
kind enough to write the diatribe without ever calling or talking to
the registered contacts - but we're on track with ARIN to resolve it.
Interestingly enough, our exact situation (groundless allegations of
hijacked space) is the reason that their new WHOWAS service is coming
around. That is a whole ball of wax I won't clutter the list with,
though - if you'd like more info, we're happy to share privately.

Cheers,
Randal