Enterprise VoIP Survey

nanog at ryburn.org nanog at ryburn.org
Wed Jul 16 15:26:54 UTC 2008

Hello Everyone,

I am doing a research project on VoIP deployment feasibility for a
graduate degree. I am looking for people who have been involved with
Enterprise level VoIP deployments that would be willing to fill out a
short 10-15 question survey. Ideally I would like people who were involved
in both the technical and financial aspects of the project. The survey
will ask about costs and budgets but you do not need to provide the
company who deployed the solution so all answers will be kept anonymous.

If you are interested in participating in the survey, please unicast me
and I will send you a copy of the survey.

Thanks in advance for you help,
-Justin