Multiple DNS implementations vulnerable to cache poisoning

Joao Damas Joao_Damas at isc.org
Thu Jul 10 10:17:08 UTC 2008

I would love to get input on that be it in Dublin or elsewhere, both
sides: the authoritative server and the recursive validator. We have
ideas and want to do this but I will not claim to be the owner of THE
TRUTH, so input is much desired.

Joao

PS: I would also want a copy of, or a secure method to access, the
public part of the keys you use to sign those ccTLDs so I can place
them in ISC's DLV registry