tacid.org

Nick Shank nick at laststop.net
Sun Jul 6 15:09:16 UTC 2008

After doing a bit of digging, it doesn't appear the any of the tacid.org ip-space is blacklisted (one less battle I have to fight). Fortune 100? Nope. Just a small non-profit org in Tacoma, WA, that got their exchange box rooted. I'm still trying to figure out the full extent of the damage done, but this point, I believe 99.7% of the outbound mail is legit. In-bound is another story entirely, but that's my own private hell to deal with.
 Thanks all for the input
~Nick