a business opportunity?

Eric Brunner-Williams brunner at nic-naa.net
Sun Jul 6 04:37:18 UTC 2008

paul,

in another universe, the inhabitants are attempting to find some policy
for dealing with what i'll call a temporally inconsistent name to
address mapping, at a single, and also a second level of indirection. of
course, just about everything that's ever been written (and re-written)
on nanog about reputation and partition, whether w.r.t. port 25, or
ports 53 and 80, appears to me to be relevant in this other universe.

eric