RIPE NCC will begin allocating from 188/8

Steve Linford linford at spamhaus.org
Thu Jul 3 14:38:42 UTC 2008

Not sure if RIPE knows this, but the following url will give you a
list of RIPE allocations, many /20s, /17s and /16s which are either
hijacked or allocated directly to illegal spam operations (who have
obviously faked the RIPE application as 'ISPs' to get huge
allocations)...

http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/listings.lasso?isp=RIPE

Direct RIPE allocations to many of these outfits, including "Russian
Business Network" (the Russian Cybercrime Mob) for example are
allocations we would love to see reclaimed asap.

Regards,

   Steve Linford
   The Spamhaus Project
   http://www.spamhaus.org