what problem are we solving? (was Re: ICANN opens upPandora's Box of

Gregory Hicks ghicks at cadence.com
Tue Jul 1 19:31:30 UTC 2008

> Subject: RE: what problem are we solving? (was Re: ICANN opens
upPandora's	Box of
> Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 12:25:38 -0700
> From: "Tomas L. Byrnes" <tomb at byrneit.net>
> To: "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra at baylink.com>, <nanog at nanog.org>
>
> Shouldn't we take all the ICANNt and DNS Related stuff to
> dns-operations?

Seems more "on-topic" there...

7/1/2008
> 7:26 AM

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems                  | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 9B1
San Jose, CA 95134

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision."