can all current nanog threads move to nanog-ot@ plz?

Paul Vixie vixie at isc.org
Tue Jul 1 16:03:39 UTC 2008

here's how it looks just before i hit the "catch up" button.

   [  23: mailman-owner at nanog.] nanog.org mailing list memberships reminder
   [  90: "James Hess"        ] Re: DNS and potential energy
       < 155: Marshall Eubanks    >
           [  22: John Levine         ]
       <  35: "Jay R. Ashworth"   >
       < 119: Rob Pickering       >
       <  21: Tony Finch          >
Y -[  82: Jeroen Massar       ] REJECT-ON-SMTP-DATA (Re: Mail Server best practices - was: Pandora's
   [  15: Roland Perry        ] Re: what problem are we solving? (was Re: ICANN opens
   [  10: Roland Perry        ] Re: what problem are we solving? (was Re: ICANN opens up
   [  12: Stephane Bortzmeyer ] Re: ICANN opens up Pandora's Box of new TLDs
       <  23: Tony Finch          >
       <  50: Phil Regnauld       >
   [  36: David Conrad        ] TLDs and file extensions (Re: DNS and potential energy)
Y -    [  30: michael.dillon at bt.co]
   [  31: "Jay R. Ashworth"   ] Re: what problem are we solving? (was Re: ICANN opens up Pandora's
       [  19: Joe Greco           ]
   [ 135: "Jay R. Ashworth"   ] RFC 1480 - does it generalize (was What Problem; was ICANN/Pandora)
   [  60: Chris Owen          ] Re: REJECT-ON-SMTP-DATA (Re: Mail Server best practices - was:
   [  26: "Jay R. Ashworth"   ] Re: Mail Server best practices - was: Pandora's Box of new TLDs
--
Paul Vixie