Sicily to Egypt undersea cable disruption

Rod Beck Rod.Beck at hiberniaatlantic.com
Thu Jan 31 13:04:31 UTC 2008

Well, take a look at this map and tell me how many TransAtlantic landing stations are within several kilometers of each other.

Look at how the TransAtlantic cables converge to landing points (except for Hibernia).

http://www.kisca.org.uk/Web_SWApproaches.pdf

These maps are used by UK and Irish fishing boats to avoid the undersea cables.

Regards,

Roderick S. Beck
Director of European Sales
Hibernia Atlantic
1, Passage du Chantier, 75012 Paris
http://www.hiberniaatlantic.com
Wireless: 1-212-444-8829.
Landline: 33-1-4346-3209.
French Wireless: 33-6-14-33-48-97.
AOL Messenger: GlobalBandwidth
rod.beck at hiberniaatlantic.com
rodbeck at erols.com
``Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.'' Albert Einstein.