Level3 in the Midwest is KIA

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Wed Jan 23 22:40:45 UTC 2008

I've been told that there are 2 issues.  One was fiber cut, I believe in
the Houston area.  The second issue was a card failure, also in the
Houston area.  Both failures contributed to a loss on a backbone ring
that covers a portion of the Midwest.  The master ticket number is
2332102 for those who want updates.

Justin