Global Crossing issues?

Drew Linsalata drew at gothambus.com
Wed Jan 23 17:03:42 UTC 2008

Based on reports from customers on both sides of the US, we're
thinking that Global Crossing is experiencing performance problems.
Ingress points into GBLX from Comcast in the east and GoDaddy in the
west are both showing significant packet loss and higher latencies.
A quick look at Keynote:

http://internetpulse.net/

shows that GBLX looks a little uglier than the others for the past 24
hours.  Admittedly, I'm not sure if the GBLX stats always look like
this.  :-)

Is anyone else seeing similar problems?  We're waiting for something
from GBLX now.  If we get anything definitive that we are free to
pass along I will do so.

- Drew