Lessons from the AU model

Martin Barry marty at supine.com
Mon Jan 21 22:37:31 UTC 2008

$quoted_author = "Andy Davidson" ;

> I'm really happy for you to sell me some transit as long as I can peer with
> you over MLP as well.  Small commit.  I agree to give you some of my
> prefixes over the paid session, but I'm going to put all of my routes and
> my customer's routes on the MLP.
>
> With any luck you wont notice, just be happy that you suddenly seem to be
> selling more transit via your upstreams and also peering off more data
> too..  :-)

Anyone with clue is doing community tagging on learned routes and community
filtering on advertised routes and/or as-path filtering on advertised
routes.

Anyone without clue is welcome to send me their ratecard.

:)

cheers
marty

--
"Picture if you will, hundreds of Cisco switches, galloping wildly across
the server room, the herd turning as one to avoid the wily sysadmins

alt.sysadmin.recovery - <KsmdnWRWsshmoNvYnZ2dnUVZ_s6dnZ2d at comcast.com>