Massive AT&T outage?

John Kinsella jlk at thrashyour.com
Sun Jan 20 07:35:31 UTC 2008

Saw Significant Issues in San Francisco starting at 9:17 PM, things
seemed to flap for about 40 mins, then stabalize, and I'm seeing issues
pick up again in the last 10 minutes or so.

Little Rock, AR also did see some issues...didn't seem as bad, but I
don't have as much load going into there on a Sat. night.

Thought ATT said they were doing maintenance *next* week...

John