Level 3 (3356) issues?

David Hubbard dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Tue Jan 15 17:40:34 UTC 2008

Looks like this was localized to Tampa.  I've received
emails from two other people connected through Tampa, like us,
who were having the same issues.  I finally got TCAM on the
phone after about an hour.  They have a master ticket for a
failure of "three DLM modules" lasting 47 minutes but it is
showing believed to be resolved via reset but they have not
yet diagnosed the cause.

David