BGP Filtering

Ben Butler ben.butler at c2internet.net
Tue Jan 15 17:12:19 UTC 2008

Hi,

I might be being slow, or you might not understand my question - I am
not sure it has been a long day.

I want a filter that will automatically match the shorter prefixes that
match any longer prefix, once I can match them I can drop them.
I don't want to manually configure a static prefix list for lots and
lots and lots of reasons.
If the longer prefix disappears from the route table I want to stop
filtering the shorter prefixes - automatically.