Anyone with clue at GBLX / AS3549 -- long duration fiber cut

Kameron Gasso kgasso-lists at visp.net
Tue Jan 15 07:06:27 UTC 2008

John van Oppen wrote:
> Anyone have any detail on the apparent GBLX fiber cut between Seattle
> and northern California?   The outage has been ongoing since mid-morning.

We're sitting on about 12 hours of downtime for an affected circuit
here; I've been told that techs were on-scene doing splices starting at
14:00 PST, and as of about 10 minutes ago was quoted an ETR of 01:30
PST, but not entirely sure how accurate that all is...

Thanks,
--
Kameron Gasso | Senior Systems Administrator | visp.net
Direct: 541-955-6903 | Fax: 541-471-0821