ISPs slowing P2P traffic...

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Mon Jan 14 21:37:50 UTC 2008

You're right, I shouldn't let the access technologies define the services I
offer, but I have to deal with the equipment I have today.  Although that
equipment doesn't easily support a 1:1 product offering, I can tell you that
all the decisions we're making in regards to upgrades and replacements are
moving toward that goal.  In the meantime, it is what it is and we need to
deal with it.

Frank