ISPs slowing P2P traffic...

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Mon Jan 14 17:32:12 UTC 2008

Interesting, because we have a whole college attached of 10/100/1000 users,
and they still have a 3:1 ratio of downloading to uploading.  Of course,
that might be because the school is rate-limiting P2P traffic.  That further
confirms that P2P, generally illegal in content, is the source of what I
would call disproportionate ratios.

Frank