Fwd: UKNOF9: London, Monday 14th January - Agenda

Andy Davidson andy at nosignal.org
Fri Jan 11 07:25:48 UTC 2008

Hi,

For the small number of us in the UK who have not seen this
notification, the ninth UKNOF meeting is going to happen on Monday -
there are some spaces left, so why not visit and meet some of your
counterparts in the industry ?

For those who are not local, remote participation is available by
following the 'Webcast' link on http://www.uknof.org.uk/uknof9/
The listed times are in GMT, so the kick off would be 5am on the east
coast.

I hope to see some of you there.

Best wishes
Andy