Assigning IPv6 /48's to CPE's?

Miguel A. Diaz miguelangel.diaz at consulintel.es
Tue Jan 8 11:23:58 UTC 2008

I can give you a couple of pointers for DSL CPEs that support IPv6:

http://www.billion.com/product/adsl/bipac7402r2.php
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6202/index.html

The former is intended for residential users while the latter is
intended for SOHO and teleworkers. The 870 cisco series supports IPv6
with the "Cisco IOS Software Features on Cisco 870 Series
Routers-Advanced Security Feature Set".

I'm not aware of prices though. I guess it depends on local dealers in
each region.

Regards
Miguel

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org