IPv6 connectivity mandates?

Vinny Abello vinny at tellurian.com
Tue Jan 8 08:01:34 UTC 2008

I was just speaking with a family member who works for a large unnamed company that designs and sells telecom equipment in local and foreign markets... (was L****t Technologies and is now A*****l L****t). We were talking a little about IPv6 and he mentioned that the group he was previously in had a requirement by their Japanese clients to have their equipment v6 enabled to be considered at all vs. their competitors' products. It the case was similar in other Asian markets as well, I believe.

--

Vinny Abello
Network Engineer
vinny at tellurian.com
(973)940-6100 (NOC)
PGP Key Fingerprint: 3BC5 9A48 FC78 03D3 82E0  E935 5325 FBCB 0100 977A

http://www.tellurian.com (888)TELLURIAN

"There is no objective reality. Only that which is measured exists.
We construct reality, and only in the moment of measurement or observation." -- Niels Bohr