IPv6 tracking assignments (OSS recommendations)

Crist Clark Crist.Clark at globalstar.com
Wed Jan 2 21:08:43 UTC 2008

>>> On 1/2/2008 at 12:32 PM, Deepak Jain <deepak at ai.net> wrote:

> Anyone have any experience with software that will track both IPv4
and
> IPv6 assignments in the OSS world? Any recommendations?

I would think if you find something that tracks IPv6, that's all
you need. You can represent the whole IPv4 space with IPv4-mapped
IPv6 addresses, :ffff:a.b.c.d.

B¼information contained in this e-mail message is confidential, intended
only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader
of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please contact postmaster at globalstar.com