AboveNet Global Routing issue

Ross Vandegrift ross at kallisti.us
Fri Feb 29 17:25:26 UTC 2008

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 07:04:21PM -0500, John Dvorak wrote:
> Anyone aware if this is causing any bleedover to Sprint?  Seeing massive delays
> (~280+ ms) and drops between Relay, MD (144.232.15.2) and San Jose
> (144.232.8.145).

According to AboveNet, the routing instability has a temporary
solution in place and they are working out the details of a permanent
fix.  Last I heard, they were planning on moving forward with the
scheduled global backbone work that was set for this weekend.

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross at kallisti.us

man in the bonds of Hell."