wanted: server hotel location(s) in SE,GR

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Fri Feb 29 01:09:48 UTC 2008

On Feb 28, 2008, at 4:29 PM, Marshall Eubanks wrote:
> On Feb 28, 2008, at 3:58 PM, travis+ml-nanog at subspacefield.org wrote:
>
>> I was wondering if anyone knew of server hotel locations in Sweden
>
> I would recommend Netnod in Sweden. Kurtis Lindqvist is a good
> contact there.

NetNod is a secure IX in Sweden, with switches in lots of cities
(including two in Stockholm).  However, the switches are in "hidden
bunkers", and you cannot rent colo there, as you could in, say,
Equinix or Switch & Data.

Kurtis will still be able to direct you to colo in the area, though.
There are several carrier neutral and other locations.

--
TTFN,
patrick