IETF Journal Announcement (fwd)

Mark Smith nanog at 85d5b20a518b8f6864949bd940457dc124746ddc.nosense.org
Wed Feb 27 20:09:25 UTC 2008

Don't worry if the ISOC website times out, their firewall isn't TCP
ECN compatible. It was going to be fixed a couple of years ago when I
enquired about it, but obviously hasn't been. Being liberal in what
they'll accept seems to be a bit of a problem for them.

It's the last remaining non-ECN compatible website that I've tried to
access over the last couple of years. The others I'd had trouble with
have all become ECN friendly.

--

        "Sheep are slow and tasty, and therefore must remain constantly
         alert."