Power outages in Florida

Robert D. Scott robert at ufl.edu
Tue Feb 26 23:00:12 UTC 2008

Florida Lambda Rail spans the state, and we have seen a couple of edge
connectors have power issues, but the infrastructure has held very well.
Being in the lightning capital of the world systems are generally well
protected from power issues. None of our peers have had any issues.

Robert D. Scott                 Robert at ufl.edu
Senior Network Engineer         352-273-0113 Phone
CNS - Network Services          352-392-2061 CNS Receptionist
University of Florida           352-392-9440 FAX
Florida Lambda Rail             352-294-3571 FLR NOC
Gainesville, FL  32611