YouTube IP Hijacking

Tomas L. Byrnes tomb at byrneit.net
Tue Feb 26 18:47:19 UTC 2008

Since the US has no jurisdiction over 17557, other than for the US govt.
to force ISPs to refuse to accept any advertisements with 17557 or any
other AS that didn't meet some regulatory requirements in the path, how
would you propose that the regulatory environment you envision work?

American Airlines isn't the right straw-man here, Pakistan International
Airlines is. The only reason THEY meet anyone else's standards is that
they wouldn't be allowed to use the airspace or land if they didn't.