Rép : YouTube IP Hijacking

Jean-Michel Planche jmp at witbe.net
Mon Feb 25 15:20:44 UTC 2008

Le 25 févr. 08 à 02:42, Patrick W. Gilmore a écrit :

> On Feb 24, 2008, at 7:36 PM, Tomas L. Byrnes wrote:
>
>> 1: Hosted at a Tier 1 provider.
>
> That is a silly requirement.
>
> (I am sorry, I tried hard to find a nicer way to say this, but I
> really feel strongly about this.)
>

>> 2: Within a jurisdiction where North American operators have a good
>> chance of having the law on their side in case of any network outage
>> caused by the entity.
>
> This is also a bit strange.  Do your users never attach to a host
> outside the USofA?

Wasn't it humour / joke / troll :-) ?
If not, maybe we've to follow discussion on nnsquad (Network
Neutrality Squad) mailing list ?
:-))

Jean-Michel Planche							blog: http://www.jmp.net
Chairman and co-founder Witbe				web : http://www.witbe.net
Follow me									http://www.twitter.com/jmplanche
2.0 Monitoring : relevant End to End monitoring for critical app. and
carrier class services