YouTube IP Hijacking

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Mon Feb 25 11:25:05 UTC 2008

> the laws of Canada, Mexico and the US are still largely
> seperate, and the laws of one do not necessarily follow in another.

Not to mention other North American countries such as France(1),
Bermuda, Cuba, Haiti, etc., etc.

--Michael Dillon

(1) The islands of St. Pierre and Miquelon, Martinique, Guadeloupe

P.S. The point of this is that there is nothing nice and neat
about the environment in which the Internet operates therefore
we really can't expect to find any nice and neat solutions to
the messy problems we run across. All we can do is to limit
the damage, detect the aberrations, and put them right as quickly
as we can. The public has voted and their opinion is that 5 nines
does not matter, best effort is good enough, if it really is
*BEST* effort.