YouTube IP Hijacking

Jim Mercer jim at reptiles.org
Mon Feb 25 11:00:02 UTC 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 10:12:47AM -0000, michael.dillon at bt.com wrote:
> In case you hadn't noticed, there is no North American law enforcement
> agency and no North American courts and no North American laws outside
> of NAFTA. So I'm not sure what you are getting at here. Do you want
> to reopen NAFTA negotiations to include Internet peering?

the law process within NAFTA is no more than a delay tactic used by various
big business and big government to defer any real resolution to the problems.

the laws of Canada, Mexico and the US are still largely seperate, and the laws
of one do not necessarily follow in another.

--
Jim Mercer        jim at reptiles.org        +971 55 410-5633
"I'm Prime Minister of Canada, I live here and I'm going to take a leak."