Power Fun at 151 Front Street, Toronto

david raistrick drais at icantclick.org
Sat Feb 23 16:46:06 UTC 2008

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008, Joe Abley wrote:

> Today is Diesel Day at 151 Front Street, where the building owner shuts down
> all grid power to allow intrusive power maintenance to happen, and the
> building is fed by generator power only.
>
> At least one suite on the 6th floor has been affected by a generator failure,
> so far.

Ah ha.   We lost at least one circuit (it appears to be a B circuit for
part of our storage environment), and a few links on our peering switch.

Thanks for the explaination. ;)

We're on the 8th floor I believe (I was there a week ago, and I'll be
there again on Tuesday. fun fun).

..david

---
david raistrick        http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html