survey for remote attendees, too pls

Todd Underwood todd-nanog at renesys.com
Wed Feb 20 19:53:54 UTC 2008

hi,

as we wrap up nanog42 in san jose, we are bugging everyone in the
meeting room to submit their surveys.  i'd like to also explicitly
request that remote attendees via the webcast (even if you only saw
some of hte conference) please fill out the survey at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=150FgSnFemffuGMOYbcLBQ_3d_3d

your feedback really does tell those of us who put this conference
together whether we are doing a good job and what you might like to
see in the future.

thanks!

t.