Interpersonal skills needed for Network Engineers

Henry Linneweh hrlinneweh at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 17 20:17:45 UTC 2008

Funny that this issue came up, I recently took a class in Interpersonal Communications,
which are essential in the "New Workforce", I highly recommend such classes to everyone,
makes life so much easier, since it impacts every aspect of how the world perceives you, and how
you foster perceptions and validate other people and their issues....

-Henry