Area Social Activity

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 03:15:59 UTC 2008

There's also some golf taking place, but it might be too late for this
NANOG. If you golf and attend NANOG drop me a line and we'll set you
up with the specifics.  We're also close to being able to crertify a
PGA sanctioned club. ;)

Search Facebook for 'Internet Golf Society' and join for more info.

Best,

Marty