Level3 transit issues in NE?

Ross Vandegrift ross at kallisti.us
Mon Feb 11 17:53:31 UTC 2008

Hey everyone,

We've been seeing reachability issues to prefixes on Level3's network
since early this morning.  Paths that take L3 via XO seem to be
displaying the same problems.  Our Level3 peer is in Philadelphia, XO
peer is in NYC.  We have not been able to get a call back from Level3
since 5am.

Has anyone heard any info regarding this?

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross at kallisti.us

man in the bonds of Hell."