FW: Jeanette Symons Memorial Service

John Lee John at internetassociatesllc.com
Wed Feb 6 00:33:45 UTC 2008

________________________________

Sent: Tue 2/5/2008 2:49 PM
To: John Lee
Subject: Jeanette Symons

Hi John,

You may remember me.  I am Sasha Match.  Steve Speckenbach was my late husband.

I saw your posting online about Jeanette's death and several people were requesting information about arrangements.  This information came from the manager of Jeanette's Industrious Kid company. Liz Ramos works for me. She is planning to attend, and I may attend as well.

Sasha

A memorial service honoring Jeanette and her son Balan will be held on Monday, February 11, 2008 at 10:00 am with a lunch following shortly thereafter at the Grand View Pavilion located at 300 Island Drive, Alameda, California 94502.

In lieu of flowers, donations can be made in memory of Jeanette and her son Balan Symons to

World Partners Adoption, Inc <http://www.worldpartnersadoption.org/kazakhstan.html>

Cindy Harding, Executive Director

2205 Summit Oaks Court

Lawrenceville, GA 30043

1- 800-350-7338

Donations can also be made online at: http://www.worldpartnersadoption.org/project.html <http://www.worldpartnersadoption.org/project.html> , kindly send an email to Jim Harding, Executive Director, at WPAJim at aol.com <mailto:WPAJim at aol.com>  to let him know your donation is in memory of Jeanette and Balan.