Fourth cable damaged in Middle Eest (Qatar to UAE)

' =JeffH ' Jeff.Hodges at KingsMountain.com
Tue Feb 5 17:56:32 UTC 2008

frank at dticonsulting.com said:
> A few afterthoughts after receiving a number of offlist mailings responding
> to my earlier post of yesterday concerning the naval submarine, Jimmy Carter

I will have to read up on that boat.

apropos this subthread, I recommend these two books (I've read both) that lend
insight to what can be candelstinedly accomplished below the surface:

Dark Waters: Insider's account of the NR-1
http://www.nr-1-book.com/

NR-1
http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ship/nr-1.htm

Blind Man's Bluff: The Untold Story of American Submarine Espionage
 By Sherry Sontag, Christopher Drew
<http://books.google.com/books?id=IpUggPJL4t4C&printsec=frontcover&vq=blind+man
s+bluff>

SSN-21 Seawolf-class