Global Crossing SOC

Fouant, Stefan Stefan.Fouant at neustar.biz
Wed Dec 17 18:32:34 UTC 2008

Folks,

Any Global Crossing SOC folks here?  We've had a simple DoS attack
targeting one of our nodes connected to Global Crossing but have
literally spent 3 hours on the phone with Global Crossing support
attempting to get someone with a clue as to how to implement a simple
ACL on their edge router to deal with this.

If there's anyone here who can assist, please contact me off list.

Regards,

Stefan Fouant: NeuStar, Inc.
Principal Network Engineer
46000 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
[ T ] +1 571 434 5656 [ M ] +1 202 210 2075

[ E ] stefan.fouant at neustar.biz [ W ] www.neustar.biz