postini contact?

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Wed Dec 17 14:47:41 UTC 2008

No, we're a small service provider with a small bank as a customer.  The
bank was the one that wasn't receiving e-mail from our customers.  Since the
primary network admin for the bank was out of pocket, after the bank opened
the ticket we continued the troubleshooting process.

Perhaps I was lucky and landed on a good and friendly support engineer.

Frank