No route to verizon

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Mon Dec 15 19:20:42 UTC 2008

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008, Sharlon R. Carty wrote:

> This is my first post.
>
> Can anyone provide some info or Verizon why there is no connectivity to
> Verizon CA(Verizon Business UUNETCA8-A)?
> Can not reach the following net range: 66.48.66.160 - 66.48.66.175

Your best bet might be to call Verizon directly, as a range this small is
not likely to be seen in the global routing table as a free-standing
route.  I see 66.48.0.0/16 from my transit providers, originated from
AS701, which is what I'd expect to see.

Beyond that, your post doesn't contain enough information to do much more
troubleshooting.

jms