e300 vs mx240 for border router ?

David Kotlerewsky dkotlerewsky at oversee.net
Fri Dec 12 21:46:18 UTC 2008

How many BGP sessions will you run on these routers?

Sincerely,

David Kotlerewsky,
Sr. Network Engineer
OVERSEE.NET
515 S. Flower Street, Suite 4400
Los Angeles, CA 90071
ph 213.408.0080 x1458
cell 310.350.0399
www.oversee.net
dkotlerewsky at oversee.net

Confidentiality Warning: this email contains information intended for
the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any
dissemination, publication or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. The
sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or
damage to your data or computer system that may occur while using data
contained in it, or transmitted with this e-mail. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail.
Thank you.