Net Mgmt Tools and supporting OS

Stephens, Josh Josh.Stephens at solarwinds.com
Tue Dec 9 18:41:58 UTC 2008

Vitto,
My opinion is probably a bit jaded, but here it is anyway...

First off, regarding OS, I'd say use whatever OS the customer is most
familiar with using/maintaining. If they're a Windows shop you don't
want to complicate the administration of the NMS by putting on an OS
that they're unfamiliar with.

With regards to the NMS applications themselves, I'd be glad to help you
get up and running with the stuff we offer here at SolarWinds. Easy to
install/use and you can download free copies from SolarWinds.com.

Josh