Telecom Collapse?

Marc Manthey marc at let.de
Fri Dec 5 21:16:50 UTC 2008

> Also, where I live, if the power goes out hard  (for example, during
> the last Hurricane),
> the cell phone will not have service either.

hello

What about GPS ?

simply sending such data would help  more then a  "unreliable mobile
phone call " right ?

(we have enough places where i live and its not a small city , there
is no connection like
the whitespots on the german DSL map. )

regards

Marc

--
web: http://www.let.de

Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is
retained for a period of six months.